Saturday 29 June 2013

"Memories" Mini Album Using Romance Novel Collection by Prima

Hi Everyone!
 
It's that time of the month again to share with you my design team project for The Piece by Piece. For this month, I created a mini album with the ever so popular paper collection by Prima which is the Romance Novel. I found this mini album a bit of a challenge for me because for one, I haven't created a mini album in a long time. Also, I always include pictures in the mini albums I've created. Despite the challenges, I've had a lot of fun creating. I've been inspired by so many talented ladies out there in the crafting community. For more information on how I put this mini album together, please watch my video here. And so without taking much of your time, here are the images of my "Memories" mini album especially created for a special friend. I hope she will like it!
 
 
Cover

Cover 2
 
 

 








 
I hope you enjoyed looking through my post for today and that I have brought you some inspiration. Please refer to the links below for all the products used in this project.
 
Don't forget to check out The Piece by Piece etsy store and it's brick and mortar store located in Fremont, California.
 
Have a great weekend! Hugs, Joanne Cheng
 
 

 
Products from The Piece by Piece etsy store:
 
Trims/laces used on hot air balloon are temporarily sold out
 
 
Stay connected with The Piece by Piece:
 Like us on Facebook: www.thepiecebypiece.com
 Shop our Etsy store: www.thepiecebypiece.etsy.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment